Three easy ways to issue streamlined directed awards
- All federal agencies can issue us streamlined sole source awards using our 8(a) STARS II GWAC,
- If you are part of HHS, you can use the the CMS sponsored SPARC vehicle.
- If you would prefer, you can still issue an direct award by following the process outlined below.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance determining which option is best for you.
Submitting the Offer Letter
- The procuring activity contracting officer indicates formal intent to award a procurement requirement as an 8(a) contract by submitting a written offering letter to SBA. The procuring activity may transmit the offering letter to SBA by email, fax, as well as postal mail.
- Electronic Offer Letters are sent to dcofferletters@SBA.gov
- SBA Information for Questions
U.S. Small Business Administration
Washington Metropolitan Area District Office
409 3rd Street SW Washington DC, 20416
|Company Name||Strategi Consulting, LLC|
|Address||5425 Wisconsin Ave Ste 600 Chevy Chase, MD 20815|
|Point of Contact||Amy Tong, Managing Member|
|Phone & Fax Number||240-455-4918 ext 101 (phone) 240-455-4919 (fax)|
|8(a) Certification||Yes, through May 2021|
|Socio-economic Data||8(a), WOSB|
Offer Letter Contents
- A description of the work to be performed;
- The estimated period of performance;
- The NAICS code that applies to the principal nature of the acquisition;
- The anticipated dollar value of the requirement, including options, if any;
- Any special restrictions or geographical limitations on the requirement;
- The location of the work to be performed for construction procurements;
- Any special capabilities or disciplines needed for contract performance;
- The type of contract to be awarded, such as firm fixed price, cost reimbursement, or time and materials;
- The acquisition history, if any, of the requirement;
- The names and addresses of any small business contractors which have performed on this requirement during the previous 24 months;
- A statement that prior to the offering no solicitation for the specific acquisition has been issued as a small business set-aside, or as a small disadvantaged business set-aside if applicable, and that no other public communication (such as a notice in the Commerce Business Daily) has been made showing the procuring activity’s clear intent to use any of these means of procurement.
- Identification of any specific Participant that the procuring activity contracting officer nominates for award of a sole source 8(a) contract, if appropriate, including a brief justification for the nomination, such as one of the following:
- The Participant, through its own efforts, marketed the requirement and caused it to be reserved for the 8(a) BD program; or
- The acquisition is a follow-on or renewal contract and the nominated concern is the incumbent;
- Bonding requirements, if applicable;
- Identification of all Participants which have expressed an interest in being considered for the acquisition;
- Identification of all SBA field offices which have requested that the requirement be awarded through the 8(a) BD program;
- A request, if appropriate, that a requirement whose estimated contract value is under the applicable competitive threshold be awarded as an 8(a) competitive contract; and
- Any other information that the procuring activity deems relevant or which SBA requests.